Thank you for choosing my site for all Bible Verse Collect Daily April 15 2020 Answers. I have just finished solving today’s puzzle and I have decided to share the answers with you below. Bible Verse Collect is a very entertaining word puzzle game where you have to find as many words in order to collect letters which then reveal various bible verses. If you are looking for older Bible Verse Collect Daily Puzzles then I strongly recommend you to visit the archive page.
Bible Verse Collect Daily April 15 2020 Answers
- Ask, And ____ you; seek; And ye shall find; knock, And it shall be opened unto you. IT SHALL BE GIVEN
- Who filled an Ark with animals? NOAH
- Thy faith hath made thee ___. WHOLE
- Psalm 62:5 tell us, how shall we see God? QUIETLY
- The Israelites grumbled against God so that they spent ___ years in the wilderness. 40
- Psalms 18:28 For thou wilt light my ____: the LORD my God will enlighten my darkness. CANDLE
- Psalms 19:1 The heavens ____ the glory of God; and the firmament sheweth his handywork. DECLARE
- Image Answer: RAVEN
Did you find today’s puzzle with or without help? How would you rate it from 1 to 10; 1 being very simple and 10 being extremely difficult? Leave a comment below so that I get an overall idea of what my visitors think of all the daily puzzle answers that I post. In this way I will get to know you better and post even games that I haven’t been playing yet.